Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 Debut Author Challenge

As a new librarian I am really enjoying reading other librarian's blogs. Today I came across a neat challenge called the Debut Author Challenge and I decided to take the challenge! I have to read a minimum of 12 debut Young Adult or Middle School novels in the coming year. I love to read and I am enjoying reading YA titles I can recommend to my students so this shouls be fun! If any of you out there are interested in doing this check out the following for information:

http://www.thestorysiren.com/2010/11/sign-up-for-2011-debut-author-challenge.html

Debut books I have read:
1. The Trouble with Half a Moon

Debut books in my to read pile:
1. Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley
2. Havan by Kristi Cook
3. Leaverage by Joshua C. Cohen
4. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
5. Head Games by Keri Mikulski
6. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment